Friday, July 24, 2015

7.24.15

Hi there, Julia A. here for you with a card showcasing the cutest monster in the crafting world, brought to you by the adorable Oogles stamp set.


I decided to try something completely different and color directly on kraft cardstock, using my Prismacolor pencils and a white gel pen. Check out the video below or on Youtube to see how to got the colors to shine so brightly.




Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a project I made using Moosing You and Express Yourself.  I watercolored the moose and added lots of fun mix and match papers for a layered look.  I stitched around all of my panels and added my sentiment using Hero Arts black dye ink.  I wrapped some black and white baker's twine and added some enamel heart stickers for a little extra texture touch.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a flashback card featuring a couple of my favorite older sets, Speak Easy and Castaways! I created a fun shaker card, coloring the octopuses and window background with watercolors, and using washi tape for a little accent on the bottom of the card. :)



...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are FABULOUS!

Taunya Butler said...

Fantastic cards and I loved the video of the coloring on kraft paper - such a cool help!!!