Saturday, July 25, 2015

7.25.15

Happy Saturday everyone! Simonne here with a CAS card using several of the stamps from Old School. As soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to make a pac man inspired card as this was my favourite childhood computer game! I took a 148x105mm piece of black cardstock and stamped the little trio of dots from Old School in versamark ink twice, then heat embossed them with white EP.  I stamped the "pac man" and the ghost image onto some of my Copic colouring paper, added the eyes (love that the stamp set comes with 2 different eye options!), coloured them and fussy cut them out. Finally, I added them to the card front using foam pads for dimension.  A very quick and simple card!


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a festive card... featuring the set Cha Cha Cha and some banners from Cake Day! I colored the cactus and banner images with Copics. I fussy cut the banners and added them over the cactus images. 


Hey friends!! Jeni here. I just have to giggle as I see these Old School images!! I have to say that I come from a large game playing family, so this fun sentiment made my heart sing!!! I just love it!! Can't wait to get this one in the mailbox!


Happy Saturday everyone! It's Yuki here with a sweet CAS card featuring the super cute flamingo from "Tropic Topic."

I colored the flamingo with with Copic Markers. I used RV10 and RV11 for the feathers and added a touch of blush with my R22 marker. I used YR12, YR14 and YR16 for the beak and legs. I then fussy-cut the flamingo and left a white border.
 photo TAWS July 4_Tropic Topic_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
My image didn't initially stamp as dark as I would've liked, so when I was done coloring the flamingo, I went over the stamped image with a black Copic multiliner pen. I do this often to give my stamped images a finished look since Copic-friendly inks don't always stamp as dark as other black inks. I inlaid die cut a hi speech bubble die from pink and white cardstock. I used a large stitched tag die for my focal panel and mounted it onto a stitched rectangle panel which I matted on a piece of pink cardstock. To give the background a little added depth and dimension, I added a white scalloped rectangle on top of the white cardbase.
 photo TAWS July 4_Tropic Topic Close-Up_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
This was such a fun and quick card to make and I just love how it turned out. I hope you were inspired by today's card and visit my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks again for stopping by!

Hi. Lexa here to share this fun card featuring Old School, I make one layer card and create my own background then watercolor them. I really love the sentiment for this card as me and my hubby are both gammers. :)



Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What super fun cards!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Love all these cards - so fun and just so darned amazing!!! They all made me smile and I just love all the cool techniques featured on these cards!!!