Sunday, July 26, 2015

7.26.15

Happy Birthday Julia!


We are so lucky to have Julia on our team! She's not only talented, but such a wonderful person to know and work with! We all love her!! Here are a few of her creations:





Happy Birthday!!!!




Today in my video I challenged myself , I wanted to use the same stamp sets and create a totally different look on two cards.  And it was so much fun that I will have to try it again!



You can see my video here or Watch it at Youtube.




The stamp sets that I used today were




Thanks for stopping by, hope you had fun!

Therese
Pin It!

4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow fabulous cards!

Julia Altermann said...

Oh, wow! Thanks for the birthday shoutout! <3

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards and a big happy birthday to Julia!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun cards and a very Happy Birthday to Julia!!! Wonderful video and I love that sunshine card!!!