Monday, July 6, 2015

Flower Doodles!

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a vellum, heat embossed creation that I made for my brother's recent wedding!  I've used two of my VERY favorite TAWS stamp sets, Flower Doodles and Big Chatter.  Both sets have endless possibilities for both techniques and occasions!  I heat embossed the flowers onto kraft cardstock for my background panel and I heat embossed my sentiment on top of the vellum using black craft ink from SU! and clear embossing powder.  I find when I use black embossing powder it has a tendency to get messy and end up in places that I don't want.  So going with clear on the vellum allows more control and lends itself to a cleaner look!

Hello beautiful blogging friends!  Lisa here with a super simple card that's sure to have you playing dominos by the end of the night, or is that just me? hehehe!  Love the new Old School Stamp Set and all of the fun game images to be found...



Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. I used the cute face from this month's mini Neener Neener, the sentiment is from Cha Cha Cha.




Hello everyone! Tanja here. I used this month's mini Set Neener Neener and Oh Splat for my card. Happy monday! :-)


Hi everyone! Marina here! From this month on, I will be sharing a bit more than just the card directly on this blog :) I'll share some tips & tutorial on how I make my card. Like, Tanja, I'm using the splatters from the Oh Splat set and of course, I had to make it rainbow. 

To start, I took out the products I need. The stamps, Distress Inks, VersaMark Watermark ink & my card base. I'm using distress inks because I have a good rainbow colour collection from that line. 

I'm sure many of you know that distress inks may not be the best ink for stamping. But I still wanted to use the colours I have so what I did to make it work is, I stamped on the Versamark first, then to the distress ink. The stickiness of the versamark kind of help. 

Left : without versamark. Right : with versamark. 


I went on to stamp the splatters in rainbow order and finished it with a sentiment and embellished it with some dots using gold ranger stickles!


I hope you like it and let me know if you have any questions.


Pin It!

No comments: