Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Going Old School...

Hello!  Lisa here with a fun layout today that I've created with lots of images and sentiments in the Old School Stamp Set... this set jut rocks!



Hi everyone it's Holly here with some fun Silly faces using the great new set Neener Neener! And guess what? Neener Neener is Free with any $40 purchase all month long.. How cool is that? I'm pairing Neener Neener up with the fun Sentiment set Yappy



Hi guy, this is Emily Cupely! In today's card I used the cute piggy bank from the Change stamp set. In the video below, I show you how I colored it as well as how I created all the embossing. I really hope you enjoy it!! :)



Hi everyone! It's Yuki here with a fun shaker card featuring the older set "Sea Mates." This is such a cute and fun set featuring so many cute sea critters.
 photo TAWS July 2_Driftin By 1_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I watercolored the fishes and jellyfish and fussy-cut them out leaving a white border. I die cut a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die. I then die cut the bottom edge using a stitched scalloped border. To create my shaker window, I die cut the window using a stitched tag die. To create the background for the inside of the shaker, I "smooshed" Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean distress inks on a piece of clear acetate. I spritzed the ink with water and freely "smooshed" the acetate onto a piece of watercolor paper I die cut using the same stitched tag die. I did this smooshing technique a few times, drying the cardstock in between applications. To finish the background, I added a touch of Peacock Feathers distress ink.
 photo TAWS July 2_Driftin By Inks_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I glued the fishies directly onto the watercolor background. I then filled the shaker window with a bunch of fun sequins. To prevent the sequins from sticking to the edges, I run my embossing powder tool along the edges. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment onto the acetate window using Staz On Opaque "Cotton White" ink and glued the cute jellyfish onto the front of the shaker window.
 photo TAWS July 2_Driftin By 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I hope you were inspired by my card and be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies!


Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using some of the amazing stamps from the newly released Old School stamp set.  I tried to recreate the 1980s Galaga computer game for my card.  Originally I was going to heat emboss all the images in different colours of embossing powder onto a black cardstock background, but after rummaging through my embossing powders, I couldn't find any blue or red powders, so I had to settle on stamping and colouring the images with Copic markers.  The little line of "bombs" was stamped in yellow ink, and the sentiment (from the same stamp set) was stamped in versamark ink onto black cardstock, heat embossed in white, and then popped up with foam pads

Pin It!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

FAB projects!

Taunya Butler said...

These are incredibly fun and cool cards - love the retro feel to some of them and they ALL made me smile!! Good on ya!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic and colorful projects! Well done ladies!

Callie Darla said...

This topic is the one that I have been looking into from last 3 days and your insight is extremely useful. Thanks for sharing this information. 
Auto Sales Dudu |

Auto Kolavatmar |

Auto Tk |

Auto Verkade |

Bell vill Auto |

Complete Automotive |

Lower My Auto Rates |

Free Semi Auto Pistol |

Push Automotive |

Okanagan Automotive |

Robin Son said...

Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.
5280 Food Truck |

Asain Trucks |

Auto Detailers Plus |

King Truck |

Automotive Tronices |

Kiesler Automotive Suck |

Truck Fire lawyer |

Graduate Home exterior |

How to Green your House |

Time House Brands |

loren Jett said...

I must say that while reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the topic that you have discussed, which happens very rare.
Prem Food 24 |

Reman On Food |

Food Man |

Food and Jazz |

Kama Foods |

Vegitable Food Truck |

Chew Food Tour |

Black and Blanco Food |

Food Congress 2013 |

Home base Club |

Nancy Tex said...

Well, very good post with informative information. I really appreciate the fact that you approach these topics from a stand point of knowledge and information. This is the first time, I visited at your site and became your fan. You are bookmarked. Please keep on posting.
Creating Home Fullness |

Mcat Home |

Teaching House |

Fighting for our Homes |

Home Care |

Home Woods |

Home Expo |

Light House |

My Home College |

Mica Home |