Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hi there! It's Julia here today with a fun birthday shaker card I created by combining the Moosing You, and the Wreathed in Love mini stamp sets. As usual, I've created a video to go along with my card. You can watch it on YouTube, or below.



Happy Wednesday everyone!  Simonne here with a CAS thank you card using the cacti images from recently released Cha Cha Cha stamp set.  This is such an awesome stamp set with so many great images!  I masked and stamped the cacti in brown ink instead of the usual black, then coloured them with the YG90 set of Copic markers.  The letters were die cut from some woodgrain paper, and finally I stamped the "gracias" sentiment from the same stamp set in brown ink. 



Hello beautiful crafty friends!  Lisa here with a fun and happy card to share with you today!  I've used the Neener Neener Stamp Set for the cute sunshine face and the sentiment came from an older set called More Than Words. Pssstt - and I have a secrete the rest of the elements on my card are from my scraps pile, woot woot!


Hi everyone! It's Yuki here with a CAS floral card using the "Pick One" set. I started the card by die cutting the focal panel using a stitched rectangle die. I stamped the images using various dye inks. When creating your own stamped background, I find it easiest to stamp the larger images first.
 photo TAWS July 3_Pick One Full_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I die cut the sentiment using a hello scripty die. To give the sentiment some added dimension and stability, I die cut the sentiment twice from white cardstock and then once from green cardstock. To easily adhered the layers together, I die cut each layer from Stick It adhesive sheets. These adhesive sheets die cut beautifully and make adhering tiny pieces and delicate sentiments a breeze. To make the sentiment pop, I added clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. As a finishing touch, I added some sequins using small glue dots.
 photo TAWS July 3_Pick One Close-Up_HandmadebyYuki.jpg

This card came together so quickly and was so fun to make. Even though I love to color, sometimes it's so fun just to stamp. I hope you were inspired by today's card and don't forget to visit my blog for a full list of supplies!

Hi everyone Holly here with a fun card using the set Oh Splat! and Lite Brite. I love the look of CAS (clean and simple) cards... I think it's all that white space. I stamped the splats in colorful inks and then I stamped Hello over it a bright black so it would pop!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Shannon McComb said...

All such lovely projects!!!

Ruth said...

Beautiful, all of them. Xx

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic cards! I love them all!

Taunya Butler said...

Love these and I must say the simple hello with the splotches caught my eye!! Love the simplicity and yet dynamite-ness of it!! Wonderful and fun cards - all really well done!!