Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Friend!

Hey there!! Jeni here! I love the new Oh Splat set!! It's such a fun set! I pulled out some neon glitter...love me some glitter!! I used the sentiment from the new Express Yourself set as well!!



Hello, Tanja here. Oh, I LOVE the new set Cha Cha Cha. It's to funny. The bird is so crazy cute!



Hello! Dana here with a card featuring two new July release stamp sets, Cha Cha Cha and Express Yourself!! For the background, i just left the alphabet stamps on the packaging, inked it up and pressed my panel over the stamps! Figured i would do this before i start using the alphas and they are no longer perfectly lined up!!



Hi it's N@ Ali. How fab is this big splat from the Oh Splat set!! On my first card I also used Making Holidays Bright and Baby Talk. On my second card, the flower is from Pick One.




Hello, Joanna here and I made a card with Oceans of love today! I used Castaways and Bubbly. Take a look at the video if you would like to know more!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the new set, Cha Cha Cha.  I think the sentiment covers several occasions including birthday or congratulations - love



Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome cards! I love them all!