Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hola!

Hi friends!! Jeni here. Oh, I love these fun images!! The cactus...love!! I live in the PNW, so we don't have a lot of cactus here, but oh, I sure do love these fun images from the Cha, Cha, Cha set!!


It's Lexa here. I love shaker cards, they are so much fun! So I make one with this cute pinata, it can really move around in real life. Heehee.. The pinata is come from Cha Cha Cha and I made my own sentiment using Express Yourself.


Hey guys! It's Julia here today. I'm back with another video tutorial to share. For my card, I used the Oinkers mini stamp set and I'll let you in on one of my favorite crafty tricks. Enjoy!





Hello, Emily is here.  I have a fun card to share, made with the set Old School.  This is such a perfect card to give to your kids or grand kids before they take a test.  


Hi everyone it's Holly here and I have a fun CAS card for you today using the set  Cha Cha Cha... These cactus are super cute! I colored them in with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to create a fun textured look.  


Pin It!