Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hola!!

Hola!! Jeni here. Ok, don't you love this image!? It makes me giggle every time I see it!! The Cha Cha Cha set has so many great images in it!! Oh, the fun!!

Hi. Lexa here. Tetris is one of my most favorite game as a kid, I really have fun stacking the blocks from Old Games. Feel like a real play! 

Hi everyone it's Holly here.. Today I have a fun card for you using he set Old School! This set is perfect for all the Game fans out there.  And how cool is this pattern paper with this set?


Hi crafters! It's Julia here to share a fun summer card using the adorable Tooty Fruity stamp set. As usual, there's a video to go along with my card. You can watch it below, or on YouTube




Happy Saturday everyone! Simonne here with a card using the awesome milkshake stamp from Slurp together with a teeny tiny sentiment from the Express Yourself. stamp set from our July release. I took a 105x148mm piece of Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock and masked off a 65mm square using post-it notes.  I then inked the square using Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord distress inks.  I stamped the milkshake from Slurp, coloured it with Copic markers, and fussy cut it out.  I added some Stardust Stickles to the cream for some dimension and sparkle (you might have to zoom in to see the sparkle, hehe!).  The sentiment is made up from a Sweet word die-cut from black glitter paper and the "friend" stamp from Express Yourself.



Hello friends, Emily here with a colorful card made with Cha Cha Cha.  My horse was embossed in gold and colored in Copics.  Then it was adhered on foam tape.  I added coordinating sequins as finishing touch.  


A close up look


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What fun it is to always come to your blog - love the bright happy and cool looking card by Jeni!! The 2 video game cards by Lexa and Holly are both so cool and so creatively done!! I enjoyed Julia's video and her card was way cute!! Simonne card was certainly very SWEET and so yummy looking - love the colors!!! And Emily's fun colored Hola card made me smile!!! Your designers are very excellent and do a very great job with the awesome images and stamps you make!!! THANKS!!!