Wednesday, July 1, 2015

JULY New Release Recap and LINK UP!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!





This mini set, Neener Neener,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of July 2015l!! 


Hi there, Tanja here with my Blog Hop card. I used the great set Oh Splat. Hope you all enjoy the new release!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's the card I made for this month's hop, using the fab Cha Cha Cha set!



Hi Alley Way Friends!  Meredith here with my project that I made for this month's new release blog hop using two awesome sets - Splat and Express Yourself.  



Hello Lisa here and Happy Day after the hop!  I shared this fun fiesta card using the Cha Cha Cha Stamp Set, which has so many great possibilities and fun images...



Jeni here!! Isn't this release just a scream!? I had so much fun playing around with these sets!! I pulled out the fun pac man image this card, from the Old School Set.



Chrissie here, using Neener Neener, Cha Cha Cha and Cake Day! All of the new release sets are so much fun!



Hello, Emily here.  Just a recap on the card I shared during TAWS Blog Hop.  This set is called Old School.



Hi!! Dana here with a recap of my Hop card from yesterday! I used the new Oh, Splat  stamp set!! Hehe!! Such a fun set!!



Hi everyone! It's Yuki here with a recap of the card I made for yesterday's hop featuring the super fun new set Neener Neener.
 photo TAWS June Blog Hop_Neener Neenerl_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my blog hop card, which features the new Oh Splat and Neener Neener set (which is free with a $40 purchase!).  Lol, call me crazy, but I totally thought one of the splatter images looked like a silly deep sea creature! :)

How fun was that Blog Hop yesterday? It's Holly here sharing my Blog Hop project with you.. I used the new set Old School. If you were a child of the 80's or you're a lover of Board & Video Games this set is for you. 


Hi all!  Angel here with a card featuring the new set, Old School!  I can't describe how fun this set is!  Love it!  I tried to recreate the Pac Man game using gumdrops as the 'power' buttons, or whatever they were called, ha!  



It's Lexa here. This is my card for the Blog Hop, I'm using Express Yourself. I really love custom sentiments that's why I really love this set!



Today is Dana's Birthday! We loving having her on our team! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA! And here are a few of her recent creations:







Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!




Last month's winner is Holly!



Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!





Pin It!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Such fun cards and new stamps!

Celeste Goff said...

Love the great cards that the DT brought to us this week! So much fun!

{VICKI} said...

love the ink splats

{VICKI} said...

love the ink splats

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Yeah, I'm a winner! I sent you an email and replied to the facebook announcement, but I have not heard back from you?