Monday, July 13, 2015

Personalization Made Simple


Hello and Happy Monday!  Lisa here with a fun personalized card that I created using the new Express Yourself Stamp Set and the older Learning Curve Stamp Set.  I love Alphabet stamp sets as they make it so easy to personalize anything!  I know it is still early in the summer to be thinking of school starting back up, but when I saw this set I just couldn't help myself to use it as a background and to create my personalized message.  Hope it gives you a few ideas of how to use your stamp set.

Hi!!  It's Meredith here with another bright and happy creation using my favorite Alley Way set called Big Chatter!  This is a 5x7" card.  It's so fun to create on a larger panel sometimes!  I used my Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves to create my background using the ink smooshing technique.  My sentiment was added using Versamark Ink and white embossing powder.  The hearts were added using black Hero Arts ink.  


Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a graphic card using this month's Express Yourself for the sentiment, and also Pieces and Flower Show.



Hi everyone, Tanja here. For my 'monday card' I used this month's mini Neener Neener, Cha Cha Cha and Express Yourself. Wish y'all a happy day.


Hi everyone! Marina here! Today, I'm all about white space with pops of colour. I'm mixing both the new Neener Neener Set which consist of various cute expressions & the Slurp set for the ice creams. 

New sets are always fun but I like to combine older ones with the new because it helps you to extend the "life" of your stamps and give it a new look.


To make one stamp face each other (or mirror each other), you have to first stamp the image on the back of another stamp (any stamp, as long as it's bigger than your actual image). Then use the back of the stamp to stamp it on a paper. Now, I should let you know that it's not gonna be perfect. 

I usually let it be and go ahead with my copic colouring. Once I'm done, I'll take a black marker / pen and redraw the lines :) 

I hope you'll try this technique!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

These are sooo cute!

Geri said...

Fabulous cards ladies! I'm always soooooo inspired to create every time I visit! Now if only I could find the free time to put all the ideas to paper!

Redhead said...

Great cards, LOVE the cacti!

Maybe one of you great design team members can give us some tips on using the alphabet letters more effectively? Is this a case for the stamp-a-ma-jig for each letter? I'm still having placement issues, and also the letters "roll" a bit when I press them down.

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards! Love being able to create personalization on a card!