Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thanks

Hey there! Jeni here with a bit of color for you today!! I pulled this awesome image from the  Oh Splat set--I love that it looks like I used a crayon or marker...nope, stamp and pigment ink!! The sentiment is from the Bubbly set. 



Hi it's N@ Ali. I too used Oh Splat, I paired it with Brain Freeze & Slurp sets.

  

Hi everyone, Tanja here! I created a christmas card in july using this month's mini Neener Neener, Cha Cha Cha, Chill Out and making holidays bright.


Hello! Dana here with a card playing the new set Oh, Splat! I used lots of different colored pigment inks to make my background! 

Hi all!   Angel here with a card using Express Yourself.  It's such a COOL alpha set - 5 different fonts in one set!  

Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such cute and fun cards!