Thursday, July 23, 2015

We're Sponsoring the Scrapbooker PhD!

Head on over and play along in the Scrapbooker PhD Challenge - we're giving away the Iconic set to the winner!



Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! Today I have for you a one layer card where I used the super cute bunny from the Now You See Me stamp set and lots of shimmer. Even tho I used some Ice Stickles, which gave the card a tiny bit of dimension, this card is perfect for mailing. Hope you enjoy the video tutorial below!





Hi! Dana here doing a little watercoloring!! I stamped the domino's from the new Old School set. To add a little dimension i added black glitter glue to the domino dots!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Tickle Me Happy for this quick card, then I made three others while my set was out ; )




Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Old School.  How funny is that sentiment?!


 
Hey there friends!! Jeni here with a little hello for you!! I pulled out the fun Oh, splat set and some rainbow color inks!! I love these fun images...
 

Hi everyone, Tanja here! Today I have a birthday card for you. Created by combining this month's mini set Neener Neener and Cha Cha Cha.

 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun and really great cards - each one very clever and well done!!