Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You Splatter to Me

Hello!!!  It's the middle of the week, yay!  Lisa here with you to share this sweet, clean and simple card that I've created using the Oh Splat Stamp Set.  I love the fun splat images in this set, and it's so versatile too...


It's Yuki here with a fun card featuring the new "Old School" set that was just released this month. I grew up playing Mario Bros. and I was so excited to see the warp pipe included in this set!
 photo TAW July 1_Game On_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I started off by coloring the warp pipe with Copic Markers: G03, G05, G17. I die cut a piece of white and green cardstock using a stitched rectangle die. For the focal panel, I created my own mask by die cutting a piece of clear acetate using a stitched cloud border die. The nice thing about using acetate is that you can continue to reuse the mask. I used the mask to apply "Tumbled Glass" distress ink.
 photo TAW July 1_Game On Clouds_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
Once my sky was complete, I die cut the green piece of cardstock using a grassy border die. I tucked the warp pipe behind the grass. I then white heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and die cut it using a speech bubble die. For the background, I used red and white pattern paper. I die cut a white panel using a stitched hill die along the left-hand side for some added interest. I hope you enjoyed my card and visit my blog for a full list of supplies!


Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely with my first video tutorial for TAWS!! In today's card I used several techniques with the Brain Freeze stamp set, which I'll be showing to you in the video tutorial below!




Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun Pac-Man inspired card using the fun new set Old School. I created the bold colors with embossing powders. 



Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards! Love the little tip on using the edge of a die to create clouds!