Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Video: 2 Different Styles, Same Supplies - Part 2

Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! For today's card I used the Brain Freeze and the Neener Neener stamp set. This is the second part of my last week's card. Last week I used a distressed look while this week I used a CAS (clean and simple) look. As you can see, two totally different cards can be created using the same stamp sets. This way you can stretch the life of your stamps and get more use out of them. To see how I created this card, please watch the video below. Enjoy! :)




Hello, Emily here with a card for mom, made with the set Happy Hero and Penguins on Parade.  I can't tell you enough how much I love this set... these super hero images are just too adorable!



Hello! Dana here with a card featuring Penguins on Parade, Everyday's a Holiday and Cake Day. Older TAWS stamps go great with the cute little penguin in the August release!!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Penguins on Parade.  The sentiment is also from this set - love all the options that come with it!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this are awesome!

Taunya Butler said...

Those penguins just make me SMILE!!! Love them and the way they look all dressed up!! I am off to watch Emily's video!! Thanks so much for all that happens here at TAWS