Monday, August 10, 2015

8.10.15

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a Christmas card using Everyday's a Holiday and Making Holidays Bright.



Hi everone! Tanja here - today I created a card using this month's mini Unique Peek.  Haaaapy moooonday :-*

Hello!  Lisa here with a cute little card that is sure to make anyone feel better when they receive it!  I've used the Penguins on Parade as well as the More Than Words Stamp Set and with some mix matching of papers and scraps this card was finished!  Enjoy!

Hi!!  Meredith here with a very simple card made using Cha, Cha, Cha, Everyday's A Holiday and Unique Peek!  I made the cute little cactus using watercolors and had some fun practicing my splatter painting!  I added my sentiment and then the cute little hat from the Everyday's A Holiday set.  I used my Copic markers to color the hat.  I then added some stitching along with the glittery background!  I wanted to add more but refrained as I really liked this card just the way it is!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are so cute!

Taunya Butler said...

N@ Ali's Christmas card is just so full of color and lots of fun!! Love it!! Tanja's card is delightfully unique and I love that it celebrates how individual we all are!! Lisa's card with the nurse and the bandaid is so refreshing - has so much texture and fun layers to it!! And what a incredible cool cactus card Meredith made - in love with all these cards- they are AWESOME!!!