Friday, August 14, 2015

8.14.15

Hi fellow crafters! Julia A. here. For today's project I decided to give the new "Penguins on Parade" wings and turn them into balloons! I also tried to showcase the versatility of the stamp set by creating differently styled Penguins using only this one set.


For the sentiment, I went with an older sentiment set called "Life is short" which is perfect for encouragement cards - very versatile and uplifting. Check out my video on YouTube or down below for more information.



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with another watercolored creation using Penguins On Parade and Happy Hero! I watercolored my image using my Kurtake watercolor set (love!) and added my sentiment using my favorite Hero Arts black ink.  I stitched my panel to my black matte and added it to a teal colored notecard.  I then added some peach colored enamel dots for some added color contrast and texture.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my card featuring the Penguins on Parade set.  I created my subtle card background by using the largest stripe from the Crossing Lines set.  I watercolored the penguin from the Penguins on Parade set to make it look like a happy chick, then fussy cut it out and adhered it to the card front.  So quick and easy!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Millie said...

Totally cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Celeste Goff said...

Such awesomely fun cards!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Loving this adorable penguin that you can dress up!! I am so excited that I won something from the last release - cannot wait to get busy and play with it!!! Thanks for all you all do!!!