Saturday, August 22, 2015

8.22.15

Hi TAWS fans! It's Julia W and I'm back with another video to share with you. Today I'll be creating a fun dancing penguin card using the Penguins on Parade and Trees Company stamp sets, while I share some of my favorite tips for watercoloring for cardmakers. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel.




Hey there friends!! Jeni here. I've got a little masculine card to share today!! I sometimes struggle with making cards to send to the menfolk in my life!! I thought this little handsome guy fit the bill!! I used the Penguins on Parade set and also the Everyday's A Holiday for this cute little fella!! 

Lexa here today. I made a cute reindeer who's wearing an ugly sweater, with a red rhinestone as his nose. I used Penguins on Parad and also Everyday's A Holiday to create this deerly guy. 


Hey everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun Christmas card for you today using Penguins on Parade and Everyday's a Holiday. I created a fun Faux snow globe look with some watercolor pencils a little freehand drawing and some stickles. Then I created a sweater using the paper piecing technique. 



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

AWESOME cards - love them all!! That penguin is so cute - I cannot wait to create cuteness of my own with him!! Thanks for such great products!!