Friday, August 7, 2015

8.7.15

Hi crafters, Julia A. here! (In case you are wondering: we have more than one Julia on the DT at the moment, so that's why we are giving you our last name initial as well :) ). I have a fun card with the newly released Unique Peek set (free with a purchase of $40 or more in August), using only the tiny paint brush. Check out my video to see how I created real color drops from these brushes:



Creating the card was really easy and fun – come on, dripping color on to a card and then experimenting with the viscosity until it starts to run (or not, as you will see) is just plain fun. The sentiment is from the versatile Spell Check set – gotta love those speech bubbles and the quirky font!



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a bright and summery card I made using Everyday's A Holiday and Penguins on Parade!  As you can see, I watercolored my image and used lots of flower dies to create the large cluster on the left.  I added some hand cut banner flags on top and cut the stamp from Everyday's A Holiday in order to create my unique sentiment!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my card for this week... I used the Penguins on Parade set and paired it up with one of my favorite go-to sentiment sets, Speak Easy.  I love all the different looks this Penguin can have, including this cat! To give the cat a little extra flair, I used the bird feather image in the stamp set to create the flower. :)



Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What gorgeous cards from the DT!!!

Taunya Butler said...

I think that paint dripping card is exactly what it says - FANTABULOUS!!! Enjoyed the video!! Very well done!! That Bee card is simply BEEutiful and the car card is purr-fect!!!