Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Little Wonky...

Hello!  Lisa here with you on this amazing Wednesday!  And I have a bright card that is sure to lift anyones spirits using the freebie stamp set of this month with any $40 purchase called Unique Peek... and I LOVE it!


Hi everyone! It's Yuki here with a fun Christmas card featuring the new "Penguins on Parade" set.
 photo TAWS August 2_Joy 1_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I turned the cute penguin image into a reindeer by giving him antlers coloring his little nose red. I stamped the horizontal stripes to make a sweater and used my Copic multiliner pen to hand draw the sleeves. I colored the reindeer using Copic markers and fussy-cut him out. To give him a little bit more personality, I gave him some 4mm googly eyes.
 photo TAWS August 2_Joy 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and used a falling snow stencil to apply white texture paste. I used a stitched hill die to create a snow bank for my reindeer. I the die cut a scripty joy die from white cardstock and from white craft foam. To easily adhere both layers together, I used Stick It adhesive paper. This is a great way to adhere delicate, die pieces together. If you don't have craft foam, you could also die cut the sentiment multiple times from cardstock to give the sentiment some added dimension and stability. To finish the card, I matted my focal panel onto a piece of green Christmas pattern paper.

It's never too early to start making Christmas cards and I hope my post today has given you some ideas! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies.

Hi everyone it's Holly here and I have a fun card for you today using the set Penguins on Parade. I'm having so much fun with all the little characters you can make with this set.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Such fun cards!

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of these fabulous cards!!

Millie said...

Such adorable cards!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Taunya Butler said...

Love these cards - they brightened up my day and made me smile!! Love that rainbow flower!!!