Saturday, August 1, 2015

August New Release Recap and LINK UP TO WIN!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!














This mini set, Unique Peek,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of August 2015l!! 




Hi everyone, Tanja here -  welcome to the recap! This is my blog hop card.  I used Penguins On Parade and Everyday Is A Holiday. The sentiment is from Making Holiday Bright.



Hello, Emily here.  Just a recap of my blog hop card.  On this card, I used Happy Hero set.  My little 5 year old is going crazy for these super hero images.  Can't blame him... they are super adorable!



Chrissie here, sharing a watercolor card I made using Unique Peek!



Lexa here, my card is featuring Penguin's on Parade.. a super fun set!



Hello! Dana here with a recap of my blog hop card, featuring Every Day's a Holiday! Aren't these stamps set awesome!?!! I Love that there are so many options and different ways to dress up the penguin!!


Hi everyone it's Holly here with my Blog Hop card.. I used the set Penguins on Parade and Happy Hero to create a fun card with a Super Hero Trio!


Hi it's N@ Ali with my blog hop card using Penguins on Parade. The spots can be used as a cow disguise, but here I used them as paint splats and used the brush from Unique Peek. The sentiment is from Oh Splat.



Hello!  Isn't this new release so awesome?!  Lisa here with blog hop project using Unique Peek.  Remember this set will come to you for free with any $40 purchase this month, woot woot!



Hi there! It's Yuki here sharing a super fun card featuring the new "Penguins on Parade" and "Unique Peek" sets. It's so fun to mix and match these different stamps!

 photo TAWS August Blog Hop_Unique Peek_HandmadebyYuki.jpg


Hey there!! Wasn't this a great blog hop!!?? Jeni here...I love, love, loved this release!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I love this flower image, from the Unique Peek set! I also pulled out a favorite of mine.... Lite Brite!



Hi Friends!!  Meredith here.  Thanks SO much for hopping with us yesterday!  Here's the project that I shared on my blog yesterday using Everyday's a Holiday!



Hi everyone! Heather P. here with my blog hop re-cap card, which features the new Unique Peek set which is free w/$40 purchase.  I love this little set and turned my penguin into a funky flower! Too cute, right? :)


Hi everyone! Simonne here with my blog hop card.  My family are huge Marvel fans, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a Captain America inspired card using the new Happy Hero and Penguins on Parade stamp set.  The sky was created using 4 different distress inks, and the "A" on his helmet is from the previously released Express Yourself stamp set:

Hi all!  Angel here with another look at my blog hop card using Penguins on Parade!  SO many possibilities in these sets!!!







Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!



Congrats to Lorelle! You are the winner of last month's LINK UP!



Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

So excited about this new release!!! The penguins are SUPER awesome and I love the unique things you do here at TAWS!!