Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Be Original

It's Wednesday, yay!!!!  Lisa here with you sharing another adorable card using this month's Penguins on Parade Stamp Set.  This set has totally won my heart and I can't get enough of it!  After dressing my little guy up as a bee I added the perfect sentiment next to a masked and distressed heart... hope it brings you a smile!



Hi !!! Archana here with a bright and bold card. I have made this card using the freebie stamp set of this month with any 40 dollor purchase. This set is called Unique Peek. Its simply beautiful.
I have stamped and heat embossed the flowers and then colored them using distress inks. For the background I have used Oh Splat stamp set.


Hi everyone.. It's Holly here with a fun Christmas card using the new sets Penguins on Parade and Everyday's a Holiday. I created the Ho Ho Ho with the Gabfest Alpha set. For some added fun I added White Fun Flock to the beard and Santa hat and a little red glitter. The penguins are watercolored with Stabilo pens. 



Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely, and today's card has a lot of shine! From the phrase (Now You See Me) to the piggy bank (Change), I used different elements to make this whole card really shine. Please, watch the video below to see how I created it. :)




Hi there! It's Yuki here sharing this super cute "get whale" card featuring the adorable whale from the "Sea Mates" set.
"Get Whale" by Handmade by Yuki | "Sea Mates" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
I started off with a piece of A2-sized white cardstock. I drew a light line with a pencil to help me line up the letter dies for the sentiment. To easily align the letters, I lined them up face down onto the grid lines of my cutting mat. Once I had the letters straight and spaced correctly, I used a strip of painters tape to pick them all up and then taped the letters directly onto the white piece of cardstock slightly below the pencil line. I used the pencil line as my guide for the top cutting plate and partially die cut the sentiment.To make the sentiment pop from the background, I used a dark blue piece of cardstock to create the ocean. I also added a layer of puffy clouds at the top of the card. To give the background some added texture and interest, I used a dotted lace embossing folder. I colored the whale with Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out. To finish the card I added some matching sequins.
"Get Whale" by Handmade by Yuki | "Sea Mates" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
I just love how cute and uplifting this card turned out and hope it would make the recipient feel better. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks again for stopping by!


Hi everyone, Tanja here again with a flashback card! I decided to create a card with the Out of this World stamp set. Love those sentiments.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

These cards are beyond awesome!

Taunya Butler said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL of these cards today - they are amazing and so awesome!!! Love the card styling and the colors and techniques they have!!