Thursday, August 6, 2015

Christmas wishes

Hi it's N@ Ali. A little Christmas card for you today using Penguins on Parade & Everyday's a Holiday for the penguin and Cake Day & Making Holidays Bright for the Sentiment



Hi everyone, Tanja here! I have a birthday card for you - created with Penguins on Parade, Everyday's A Holiday and Wish BIG for the sentiment.


Hi! Joanna here, and I created a card and a video with the crazy cute alien from Phone Home and used a sentiment from Bubbly. Check out the video if you would like to see how this card came together.





Hey all!! Jeni here. I'm having a blast using the Penguin Parade and other fun sets release this month!! Aren't these stamps just so fun!!?? I used the cute Wonder Woman accessories, from the Happy Hero set, to dress up this cutie today!!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using this month's FREE when you spend $40 set called Unique Peek.     I love this fun flower!  The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber.


Hello! Dana here with a cute card featuring Penguins on Parade, Everyday's a Holiday, and Old School! I found some perfect pattern paper that goes great with my Penguin jamming to some music!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What fun and colorful cards! I love them all!

Taunya Butler said...

I am loving these cards - what cuteness and coolness they have!! Love the new penguins and that flower card was so beautiful it took my breath away!! Awesome job - all of you!!!