Thursday, August 13, 2015

Colorful wishes


Hi it's N@ Ali. I made a clean and simple card using Calypso & Rock Solid sets, and also recycling part of a Staedtler pencil box.



Howdy folks!! Jeni here with more Penguins on Parade fun!! I used the penguin and the cute flower from Unique Peek. I fussy cut the flower, and then used a punch to cut the center of the flower out.
I know this little penguin has gotten a ton of mileage already, and he isn't slowing down any time soon!!! 



Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! For today's card I used the Brain Freeze stamp set to create some cute mini Polaroid photos, as well as a wallpaper pattern. I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! :)




Hi all!  Angel here with the guy who likes to wear black and other shades of black, lol!  (Isn't that what the Batman Lego guy says in the Lego movie??)  I created him using Penguins on Parade and Happy Hero.  I just love playing with these sets!



Hello! Dana here with a card featuring this months free with a $40 purchase stamp set, Unique Peek. I used the flower stamp in the set to create a background. My penguin is dressed up as a dog, the penguin from Penguins on Parade and the spot from Unique Peek.


 
Hi everyone, Tanja here. For my card I used this month's mini set Unique Peek (free with a $40 purchase ) and BIG Chatter.




Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, awesome cards!

Celeste Goff said...

Such adorable cards!

Taunya Butler said...

What cool and awesome looks are being created using these fun new TAWS products!! Love each card for the uniqueness it has 0 they are all awesome!!