Monday, August 3, 2015

Get Well

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a one layer ultra quick get well card to be added to a beautifully coloured flower arrangement ; ) I used Penguins on Parade and Say it don't Spray it for the sentiment. My daughter enjoyed colouring this one in as well, it's up on my blog.

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a creation using the newly released Alley Way set called Happy Hero!  I watercolored my image and added it to a 5"x7" kraft notecard using lots of stitching, patterned paper and embellishments to make the image pop.  My favorite is the glitter paper - I use it ALL THE TIME and have just a *slight* addiction to it!  ;)  I added a big word die from SSS that says "hello".  My thought was that when sent to the recipient it would read "hello...you saved the day!"

Happy Monday beautiful and talented people!!!  Aren't you just getting a kick out of this new little Penguin guy from Penguins on Parade?!  I love him!  Anywho, it's Lisa here with a cute little Christmas card using the Penguins on Parade, Every Day's A Holiday, and an older set called Jolly Holiday.  I had too much fun making this guy's ugly sweater, check it out...

 
 
Hi and happy Monday! Tanja here. For this card I used Penguins on Parade, Every Day's A Holiday. The sentiment is from the older set Wish BIG.
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

These penguins are just TOO fun!!! Love all the fun ways that your designers have dressed them up!! Love seeing all the awesome things they create!!