Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Heroes

Hi there crafters, Julia A. here for you with a super fun card featuring our new "Penguins on Parade" and "Happy Hero" stamp sets. I wanted to create something unusual, a card which would reveal its true message only after you have completely unfolded it and here's what I came up with:


Curious to know how I created this card? It's really easy, and in the following tutorial on YouTube you can learn all about it. Enjoy!




Hi!  Meredith here with a simple yet cute card today.  Today's project features the new Penguins On Parade set, which is oh so fun!!  I watercolored my image and then stitched around the perimeter in red thread to make it pop a bit more.  I figured with the very simple black and white the red would work well along with the yellow notecard.  I added some black faceted gems to the front for some added texture.


Hi peeps, Tanja here! For my monday card I used Penguins on Parade, Everyday's A Holiday and Happy Hero aaaand Wish BIG. I wish y'all a fantastic day!!!


Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. I did a little paper piecing today ; ) I used Penguins on ParadeRock Solid & Bitty Borders


Hello!  Lisa here with a cute little Birthday card that's sure to bring anyone a smile.  I had fun with the Penguins on Parade Stamp Set and gave my little guy a cute party hat.  I then added him to a tag with a stamped sentiment from the Yappy Stamp Set, and with a few embellishments this card is good to go...



Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all sooo fun!!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, these cards are all just too cute!

Taunya Butler said...

Super cool and awesome cards - EACH AND EVERY ONE!!! Love these new sets!!!