Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Monday!!

Hi everyone, Tanja here! Hope everything is fine!? For my card today I used Penguins on Parade and Everyday's A Holiday.Hugs!

Hi Everyone!  Meredith here bringing you a bright and happy creation today using Penguins on ParadeEveryday's A Holiday and True Colors.  I have watercolored my adorable pumpkin penguin using my Kurtake watercolors.  I added my sentiment to the main panel using Hero Arts black dye ink.  I stitched all of my layers.  I have a total 'thing' for banners these days and I love how they add awesome texture and color and they're super easy to make!  I have dies that cut them but often I'll find that I simply hand cut them as it's faster.  I used a variety of papers from a Studio Calico kit and Basic Grey for these banners.  I added some of these super cute faceted gems for another layer of texture and color! 

Hello everyone!  Lisa here with a flash back card today! Woot woot!  I'm sharing a card I've made using the older Black Beard's Loot Stamp set.  I love the fun pirate themed images in this set, and I had a blast coloring in my image as well as adding some dimension with stickles and pearls, check it out...



Hi! N@ Ali here with two cards using the same sketch with a watercolor background. I used Penguins on ParadeBitty Borders and Seek Him for the first one:


And Flower Show for the second one:


Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet cards!!

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards from the DT!!!

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - what diversity and uniqueness from all your Design Team - these cards are each so excellent - love all the variations on the penguin!! Awesome and so cool!!