Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hello, What's Up?

Hola. Lexa here to share more fun inspiration featuring August new release. I made the wonky dog with glasses from Unique Peek. Creating scene with dog house and grass border is so much fun.




Hey! It's Julia W here today to share a fun set of encouragements cards just in time for the new school year. For my cards, I used the amazingly retro, Old School, stamp set.  I made the cards 4Bar size so they'll fit perfectly into lunch bags. You can watch my video below, or on the TAWS YouTube Channel




Hello!! Jeni here with a sweet little number today!! This cute little chick...oh my!! I pulled the images from the Penguins on Parade set...she is perfection, don't you think!!?


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun card using this Month's Freebie set Unique Peek , Oh Splat and the sentiment set Yappy




Hello, Emily here.  Today card used 2 of the stamped sets that were released this month: Everyday's a Holiday, and Penguins on Parade.  My elf was colored with Copics.  





Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such sweet cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, fun cards and a really cool, and fun video!! Love what you all make and do!!!