Thursday, August 27, 2015

Just a Note

Hi guys! It's Julia W back with another video to share. Today I created a moody card using stamps from Trees Company. You can watch the video below, or on YouTube. Enjoy!





Hi everyone, Tanja here. Today I show you a card created with this month's mini Unique Peek and Life is short. Make sure to be back tomorrow - sneak peeks are starting!!!! :-)

Dana here with a Christmas card featuring Penguins on Parade! I dressed my penguin up as Rudolph!


Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a (nearly) one layer card for you today using Happy HeroEveryday's a Holiday & Cake Day.


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Penguins on Parade.  I created the sentiment with the Express Yourself stamp set.  :D

 
Hey there friends! Jeni here with a few "hogs and kisses!!" Oh my word....seriously. I LOVE this release!! Have you ordered your Penguins on Parade yet!!?? I pulled the sentiment from Oinkers... I figured the muddy pig....had to do it!!!
 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Such super cute cards!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Taunya Butler said...

Fascinating and so fun - all such stellar cards!! Love the daisy one - love it!!!