Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let's Party + Coffee card video

Hi there. Lexa here, I made some party animals for today's card. The pig, bear and cow are having a blast! I added tiny smiley mouth just to add little 'something' (I even add eyelashes for the pig. LOL)
I use Everyday's A Holiday and Penguins on Parade for this one.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I used Pick One, Yappy and Calypso for this one layer card.



Hello! Dana here with a cute little card featuring the new Happy Hero stamp set. I used some left over star's that where cut from another project for my background.


Hi all!  Angel here with a 'wonky' card using the FREE when you spend $40 stamp set called Unique Peek.  I was inspired by the sentiment ;)



Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! Today's tutorial is all about coffee. I'll show you how I used the Breakfast Club stamp set to make a distressed card which works perfectly for either, man or woman. Also, I'll show you how I added some finishing details once I had all my elements in place. Enjoy!! :)




Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Cool, awesome, pretty and so amazing - some words that describe these cards!! Love seeing your stamps in action!