Sunday, August 2, 2015

Our August Guest Designers!

Hi!
We have a fantastic two Guests with us this month!

Please welcome Elena Voronina and Christine Shapran!

Here is a little bit about Elena in her own words:

Hi! My name is Lena and the first smash-book I did in 8 years, more rugged mother's magazines :) Since my childhood I love notebooks, like a good paper in them and constantly seeking his own. I just got caught twice, "my" and both notebooks bought in New York. I ogromenny joy fills them, but they still ran. New I have not found even a Moleskine somehow did not. I decided to make myself notebooks.A more cards, home decor and illustrations.
If we talk about styles of scrap, I like CAS, like working with kraft paper, like geometry and simple shapes. But I'm finding your perfect style and new forms for his work. I want to eventually be recognized my style :) And I can not do Chocolate, things in style Shabby and vintage, and packaging of my favorite kraft paper. Of course, those who work in the style Chebbi and vintage - very steep master! And the mix of media steep, but my hands and my head sharpened by CAS :))
By education I am an expert on public relations and years of study at the academy gave me a lot of acquaintances with talented guys :) My fellow students and not only :) 
And I Mama wonderful son and wife of the talented men :) And a cat. We have a cat, although I am sooo afraid to start a cat in the apartment. But we got him, because soon move to his home and he will live there :) catch mice and to walk on the grass :)
I can tell a lot more about myself, but it's better you go to the blog, where all my thoughts and work :)
And I am soooo glad that I can communicate with peers from other countries and continents! Thank scrap :) I always find it wonderful, talented and inspirational people :) 

And here is a bit about Christine:

Hi! My name is Christine Shapran. the idea was born to do cards on the eve of the new 2013. true, then continue to buy the pair of sheets of paper, it never came. the first attempt to make a postcard, I matured in a year. Then at night, with six-month-girly Mirra at the breast at night, I searched the Internet in search of novelties that would have liked me. until she found a postcard in the style of Clean and Simple. Now it seems to me, the love of a lifetime) in January 2013 I decided to start a blog and now even afraid to look in those first post))) hehe)) recordings were timid. otkrytochku were ugly.and I myself - terribly ambitious and very frustrating when you realize that my card is horrible. well, there is always that there are two people who are ready to support me no matter what) is Mirka, which pleased my mother's digs in ribbons and ropes and twists the handle for cutting machines) and Roller - which, though swallows nervously every time I look for a new knife or open Simon - but still believe in me and persuaded not to give up. That is why my blog is called Mirra`s Family Smiling) at all, my birthday as kardmeykera - 30 March 2014. It was then bought Roller my machine for cutting and embossing, and I made ​​my first card, for which I hardly even felt uncomfortable. in April 2014 born cards, which even brought me a pair of victories in the Challenge blog. In June I got into my first DC. and the more I do, the more I want to do scrap seriously. and now, instead of the body-stsenaristiki, I do the last 4 years, I want to dive into the amazing paper-die-nozhichkovy peace with his head. I hope my area you enjoy it)

Now, onto the creations!

First up, Elena!!!!

She used Alphabet Soup for both of these cards.  Aren't they just incredible??!!!



And now, for Christine! She used Tri-Me for both cards!



Are both designers incredible or what?!??!?! They will both be back, later this month with more eye candy!!!!! :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Beautiful work from two very talented ladies! Jo x

Fotinia said...

Girls you are super!!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful card ladies!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful cards and I am excited about these two guest designers!! Love the colors and the styling and design on each of them - so fresh and cool!!

Daria G. said...

Girls, All great cards, with great color combos!!! Will be waiting for more of your works :)))