Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's Moo?


Hey there!! Jeni here. Can you die over this little cow!? I just can't help but smile!!!
This Penguins on Parade set is really full of great images!! This little cow just melts my heart!!



Hi it's N@ Ali. This cute mushroom is from Veggin' Out. I also used the circle from the same set for the white spots.



Hello, Dana here!! I made an Christmas card today, using the new Penguins on Parade and Everyday's a Holiday. I paired my little penguin elf with an older set, Toyland!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the Penguins on Parade set.  I decided to make my penguin a baby chick and watercolored the background.




Hi everyone, Tanja here with a christmas card. This month's released stamps are so very versatile - I love it!!!  For this card I used Penguins On Parade, Everyday's A Holiday and Spell-check. Santas hat is from NO Peeking.

Hi! Joanna here and today I made a card and a video using the cute crayon from Lerning Curve and a sentiment from More Than words. Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came together. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful and fun and cool cards!! Love the effort that goes into making such monumentally awesome creations!!! Thank you!!! I am off to watch the video on YouTube = the link here would not work!!