Saturday, August 8, 2015

You Color My World

Hello, Emily here with a colorful card, made with Unique Peek and True Colors stamp sets.  My paint brushes were colored with Copics to match the brush strokes.  


Hello crafty friends! It's Julia back here with a sweet video to share. For my card, I used two mini sets Bugging Out, and Baby on Board. You can watch the video below, or over on the TAWS YouTube channel.




Hi. Lexa here with more ugly sweater version for this season. :)
I made the stripes pattern from the curve on Everyday's A Holiday stamp set, I also turn the penguin into a chick. 

Hello!! Jeni here with the "cutest little puppy" so says my daughter!! I used the Penguins on Parade set, Happy Hero, and the free set this month, Unique Peek. I know my kids will be playing dress up on these cute penguins for many days to come!!!


Hi everyone... It's Holly here with a fun card using the new sets Happy Hero & Penguins on Parade. I created the a fun nurse using the Penguins on Parade set and the sentiment is a combination of two from from the Happy Hero set. 






Pin It!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Such Super cute cards!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Taunya Butler said...

WONDERFUL cards - that rainbow paint one absolutely delighted me - so awesome!!! Julia's card AND video were SUPER SWEET!!! Love the chick in the ugly sweater - which actually isn't ugly at all, what a fun card!! Jeni's little puppy is amazingly adorable and I love the colors on her card!! The lifesavor chick card is incredibly cute!! Your designers ROCK!!