Friday, September 11, 2015

9.11.15

Hello again, crafters! Julia A. here with a fun card to start into the weekend (in a few hours, at least). I am using one of our new cute stamp sets called "Party Pooper" which comes for FREE with your order this month if your order exceeds $40.


Check out the video below to see how I hid this little cutie behind a die cut window and how much fun the final reveal is. I'm also showing you how I quickly colored the bear, very easy and not demanding at all.



Hi!!  Meredith here bringing you a sparkly creation using two sets from the latest Alley Way release called Party Pooper and It's My Party.  The Party Pooper is free this month with a purchase of $40 or more in product (before tax and shipping).  I inked the cute cat and painted him and the background onto watercolor paper and colored him in with my Peerless Watercolors.  I stitched around the edge and added a smattering of sequins to add some texture and visual interest. I like how there's an element of a Halloween vibe to this one.   Thanks for coming by today!!


Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a sweet little card I created using the new Party Pooper (free w/$40 purchase!) and Big Time sets.  Such a gorgeous font in this set, I just love the way it takes center stage! :)



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

All of these designers used the Party Pooper set in all the best possible ways - all so cute and fun!!