Saturday, September 12, 2015

9.12.15

Hi everyone! Lexa here. I made a CAS card for today's inspiration. I just looove those little bird with huge glasses from Flap Happy set, he's so adorable and looks like a little nerd. So I have an idea to combine him with one of Old Games sentiment to match his looks.
I hope you like it as much as I do.


Hi Crafty Friends! It's Julia W back with another how-to video. I used the mini stamp set, Moosing You, and jammed the rest of the video with tons of techniques and tips. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel. Enjoy!




Hey! It's Jeni! I am just finding myself adoring the new Big Time stamps...can you get over how beautiful they are!!?? I just love them!!


Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a fun card that's perfect for a Teacher. I used the new set Flap Happy... How cute is that bird with the glasses? And I combined that with the talk bubble set Spell-Check. These birds are ready for class! 



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Such great cards - they all amazed me and made me smile!!!