Friday, September 18, 2015

9.18.15 - Bright and Happy!

Smile, crafters! Julia A. here for you today with a card that should make you … smile :) I am using our new wonderful stamp set called "Big Time" which has fantastic new sentiment stamps which are huge and bold.


I was wondering how I could spruce up the word even more (apart from it being super pretty, love the font!) and I used my Letterpress and stamped it repeatedly into the same position, but always inking up just one single letter for a rainbow effect. Intrigued? Check it out in the video below!



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a bright and happy creation using one of my favorite classic Alley Way sets called Tri-Me.  I used a rainbow of Distress Inks and pearlized water in a mister bottle to create the fun and bright background.  I cut it out using a large banner die from MFT and added my sentiment with another die from Lawn Fawn.  I used my Uniball Signo white gel pen to hand draw faux stitching around the perimeter of the banner on the black cardstock to really make it pop!



Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Big Time with a sentiment from It's My Party.  I love how awesome these sets work together!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here to share a card I created using Big Time and It's My Party.  I love how well these sets pair together! To create my card, I heat embossed one of the turtle images from It's My Party, then colored it with watercolors.  While it was drying, I heat embossed a sentiment from Big Time with white powder onto dark mint CS.  I adhered a piece of gray patterned paper to a light purple card base, then adhered the sentiment strip with pop dots.  To finish up, I fussy cut the turtle, adhered it to the card front, then embellished with silver enamel dots. :)



Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Definitely Bright and HAPPY cars guaranteed to make ANYONE SMILE!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards!