Wednesday, September 2, 2015

9.2.15

Hi, it's Yuki here today sharing this super cute clean and simple card featuring the new set "Flap Happy." I absolutely love all of the fun bird images included in this new set; however for today's card, I wanted to highlight the smaller birds to make a quick, clean and simple card.
CAS Hello Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Flap Happy" by The Alley Way Stamps
I started off with a white card panel measuring 5" x 3 3/4". I used a "hello" word die to cut the sentiment from the center of the panel. I made sure to hold onto all of the little pieces of the die cut. I then stamped the little birds directly onto my panel and did some super quick Copic coloring. To give the front panel some dimension, I cut a piece of craft foam to the same dimensions and die cut the "hello" die in the same spot. This made it super easy to align my top panel with the foam layer and was a lot quicker than adding a bunch of tiny pieces of foam tape. To give my focal panel some added color, I added a strip of light blue polka dot pattern paper. I rounded the top two corners of each layer and then mounted my panel onto some pink pattern paper and a white cardbase.
CAS Hello Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Flap Happy" by The Alley Way Stamps
This was such a quick and easy card to make and I just love the clean and simple design. I hope you enjoyed today's card and were inspired to use the smaller images included in this set. Be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by! ♥


Hi guys! This is Emily Cupely with a vellum shaker card where I stretched my Brain Freeze stamp set to get an adorable birthday cupcake. In the video below I'll show you how I created it. Enjoy! :)

 



Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a super cute card using the new sets Big Time and Flap Happy.. I just love the little birds in this set. 


Hello!  Lisa here and today I am partying it up with some super cute kitty friends from the newest Alley Way Stamps Sets: Big Time and Party Pooper (This set is free with any $40 purchase this month!)...


Pin It!

3 comments:

Millie said...

Adorable cupcake shaker card and as for the bird card..TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Millie said...

The hello with bird card is Totally cute too!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Taunya Butler said...

Loved these cards and I enjoyed watching how the cupcake shaker was made!! Awesome and very fun!!