Friday, September 25, 2015

9.25.15 Video: Fall Wreath

Hi crafters, Julia A. here for you with a quick and easy autumn card! In case you haven't noticed, the "Say It Don't Spray It" set is one of my favorites when it comes to sentiments, but have you noticed that there are some tiny and pretty floral images at the very bottom of it?


Well, guess what? With the right color combination (and Pinterest can be a great help here) you turn these leaves into an autumn, winter, spring, or summer wreath! To celebrate fall, here's the card that I made – check out the video below!


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a busy card made using the newly (and CRAZY adorable) set called Flap Happy.  This set has THE cutest and most diverse selection of birds I've ever seen.  I had a great time coloring these cuties using my Prismacolor pencils.  I then masked off the birds and sponged Peacock Feathers and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks for the background.  Once I was done, I added some Heidi Swapp spray color in white using the straw of my sprayer to achieve the look of splatter paint.  I then used Pebbles Inc 6x6 paper pack called Yours Truly for the background panels.  My panels are stitched with red thread to make them pop and I've added a few different Die-namics brand dies (MFT) to embellish the background.  I also added some sparkly silver glitter flat back dots all around in groups.  The clouds are cut using an MFT die but you'll notice that I also cut the same clouds out of white craft foam (available anywhere you can buy kids crafts).  I purposefully let them be a bit off set and stitched them down the center for some added depth.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my card for this week, and I just can't get enough of the new Big Time set... So gorgeous! To create my card, I started by stamping one of the flower images from Pick One in a light gray ink onto a white card base.  I then cut some yellow CS strips and adhered them to the card front.  Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from Big Time in teal ink, then fussy cut it out.  Some berry leaf images were stamped from Pick One in black ink onto white CS before fussy cutting them.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment and leaves to the card front with pop dots, then embellished with red enamel dots.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a little card from me today, I water-colored one of the cute turtles from It's My Party.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of these beautiful cards from the design team!