Friday, September 4, 2015

9.4.15

Hi crafters, Julia A. here! Today, I have a step-by-step coloring tutorial for you, using Inktense pencils and the brand new It's My Party stamp set!


I stamped the adorable turtle with Archival ink and then grabbed my pencils to color this little guy up. Check out my video here or on Youtube in HD to see how I build up layers of color to achieve shadows and highlights.


Hi Alley Way Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a simple yet fun technique that works so well with the new set Big Time!  As a background I used a wonderful set called Love Knots.  I stamped my image first with Hero Arts dye ink in Pale Tomato using my MISTI tool.  I then stamped over top using Versamark Ink.  I coated my sentiment with clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I then stamped my background image over the entire panel - sentiment included, using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.  The Versamark over the sentiment resisted the Distress Ink and I simply wiped any excess off with a paper towel.  I added a strip of glitter cardstock and some faceted embellishments to finish it off.  


Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a flashback card featuring the ever adorable Pick One and Speak Easy sets.  This card came together so quickly, and it's super cute to boot! :)



Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Such pretty cards!!

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration! Love Julia's videos on coloring. I've learned a lot about being patient with the process from her!

Taunya Butler said...

I am so in love with the fun cuteness of that turtle - so awesome and I loved the cards today!!