Saturday, September 5, 2015

9.5.15


Lexa here today sharing a Big Bear Hugs card featuring the new release Party Pooper and BIG Time. I really love this bear, it's so huggable. And that bold sentiment took my heart away. <3

Hey guys! It's Julia W back here sharing a retro-inspired one-layer card I created using the Tooty Fruity stamp set, and my Prismacolor pencils. You can watch the video below, or on the TAWS YouTube channel. Enjoy!


Hello!!  Jeni here with a little something that my son took to his last party. I used the cute little turtle from It's my party! Isn't he so cute!! 

Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun card using this month's Free with any $40 purchase set Party Pooper. This set is soooo Cute! 








Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

LOVE these cards - especially the gorgeous fruit card - wonderful and I am off to watch the video - always so much eye candy here!!