Wednesday, September 9, 2015

9.9.15

Hi everyone! It's Yuki here with a cute Fall-inspired thank you card I made using the "Branching Out" set.
Fall "Thanks" Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Branching Out" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
The key to creating a fun scene is to use layers to give your card added dimension and depth without adding too much bulk. I created this be die cutting two grassy hills from two different shades of green cardstock. The darker green hill was actually die cut using a stitched cloud die. It thought this gave the hill more of a bushy-backdrop look. I colored all of the images using Copic Markers and fussy-cut them out leaving a white border. I used a craft knife to carefully cut in between the two birch trees. I die cut the sentiment three times from dark chocolate cardstock and glued all of the layers together to give the sentiment some added dimension and stability.
Fall "Thanks" Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Branching Out" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
Aside from the coloring and fussy-cutting, this was a pretty simply card to make, but still packs a lot of cuteness. With Fall and the holidays right around corner, it never hurts to have a few extra thank you cards on hand. This is such a cute and versatile set and would also work perfect for Winter-themed cards as well. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to visit my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Hello!  Lisa here, and wow that scene from Yukari is amazing!  I'm stopping in to share a almost one layer Birthday card with you all today.  I started by stamping my little turtle from the It's My Party Stamp Set and then masked him.  I then went over my panel with a stencil and distress inks.  Finally I colored him in with Copics and stamped my sentiment, have a great day!



Hello crafty friends, Archana here!! For today´s card I have used It´s my Party stamp set. I love this cute turtle and can´t stop using it again and again. I heat embossed it and then colored it using distress inks. For the background I stamped few sentiments from the same set and heat embossed it. Added again distress inks. In the end I added some silver twine, glitter strips and sequins.



Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! For today's card I used my Breakfast Club stamp set which I totally love. In the video below I'll show you how I used the masking technique to add more dimension to my card, and how I like to use my Distress Ink pads for watercoloring. Hope you enjoy it! :)





Pin It!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Shelly said...

Soooo super cute!!

Taunya Butler said...

Amazingness - that is what this post is full of!!! Love the cards and I am off to watch the video on You Tube!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love your card Yuki!!!