Monday, September 14, 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Hello and Happy Monday!  Lisa here with you today to share a softer card that could be used for many occasions.  I started by watercoloring my background in blues and purples.  Next I added a diecut to adhere my little owl image on and added a bow.  The owl and sentiment come from the Flap Happy Stamp Set and I just love the variety of images in this set!  Have a great day!


Good Monday morning Alley Way Friends!!  Meredith here today bringing you a VERY simple but sweet birthday card featuring this month's "free with $40 or more in product purchase" Party Pooper set and It's My Party.  I stamped the cute bear with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Using my Peerless Watercolors and my Wink of Stella brush as my paint brush I painted the image using the WOS liquid which gave the entire image a super shimmery look.  I stitched around the edge and added some flat back, pink, enamel hearts to fill in just a bit of the background.


Hi everyone, Tanja here. Hope you enjoy my card. I used It's my Party. Happy monday!

Hey Everyone! it's Marina again :) I would like to share with you a brand new card i've made for this week!

I started by doing my background. I took the turtle from the It's my Party stamp set. When I make a custom background, I like to start from the center. This is because, I could make sure that I won't have any awkward blank in the middle of the paper :) I used a clear embossing powder to create a tone on tone look. 


I've also coloured the balloons on a separate piece of paper with copic markers and added it to the card for pops of colours.


Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my Monday card using Party Pooper, this month's free set when you make a $40 purchase on the TAWS site ; )



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

All very happy and extremely fun cards!!! Love those enamel heart shapes!!! So cool looking and I just love everyone's coloring!!