Thursday, September 17, 2015

a million

Hi, N@ Ali here. I used two older sets Pick One and Big Chatter, along with the triangle from this month's mini Party Pooper. A great little stamp which can be used as a cute party hat or as a trendy triangle ; )



Hello! Dana here with a little card featuring the new It's My Party stamp set! So cute, right?!?!

Hello!! Jeni here with a bit more party fun!! I just think these little turtles are SO fun!!! I used the cutie from It's My Party...my kids keep trying to tell me a turtle is a wonderful pet..if they were cute like these images I just might cave!






Hi everyone, Tanja here. I used BIG Time and Flap Happy to create this cheerful card.

Hi! It's Joanna here and I mad a Happy Birthday card using one of the adorable birds from Flap Happy and a sentiment from Rock Solid. Take a look at the video if you would likt to know how this card came together.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, fun, extremely cool cards - loved seeing this video!! Such a great way to make that starry background!!!