Thursday, September 3, 2015

Birthday Wishes!


Hey friends!! Jeni here with a little bit of birthday cheer!! I loved these cute images from the It's my party set! I think this would be a great one to recreate and mass produce!!



 Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a super quick, super CAS, one layer card using Flap Happy.


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the newly released set called Big Time.  LOVE the big words in the set - so cool for lots of techniques!!


Hello! Dana here with a birthday card for you. I paired this months Free with a $40 purchase stamp set, Party Pooper with a sentiment from Livin' Fossils. I used a stencil and distress markers to create the background.

 
Hi everyone, Tanja here. For my card today I used one of the cuuute turtles from It's my Party!
 
 
 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

All these cards are smart, simple and so cute - all fun to make lots of and have around for when birthdays come up!! Super fun!!