Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Branching Out with Love!


Hi there! It's Yuki here today sharing a simple and elegant wedding card I made using the "Branching Out" set.
Wedding Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Branching out" By The Alley Way Stamps TAWS

I die cut a piece of vellum using a stitched rectangle die and heat embossed the stamped images using Ranger "Liquid Platinum" embossing powder. I then heat embossed a small piece of white cardstock using the same embossing powder by smooshing my Versamark ink pad directly onto the paper. To give the embossing more dimension, I heat embossed the piece of cardstock twice. I die cut the embossed piece of cardstock with a scripty "congrats" die. I then matted the vellum panel onto a piece of silver metallic cardstock that was die cut using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. And to finish the card, I added different sizes of sparkling clear sequins.

Wedding Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Branching out" By The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
I absolutely love the way the sentiment shines in real life and the simple, yet elegant design of this card. I hope you were inspired as well and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Have a wonderful day!


Hi !! Archana here. Today I am sharing very simple and cute birthday card using "It´s my party" stamp set. I love this cute little turtle and I´m using it again and again. I heat embossed the image and then colored it with distress inks. For the background this time, I used some scrap papers.Added mist , sequins and small twine bow.



Hello beautiful friends!  Lisa here with a fun one layer card that just screams Party... quite literally too hehehe!  I used the BIG Time, It's My Party!, and an older set called Moosing You...


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun card using the new sets Big Time and Flap Happy. I also paired them up with a few older sets as well... Tootharina & Yappy! This is a fun bright card and you could easily change up the sentiments with the same layout!



Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! In today's video I'll show you how I did some paper piecing to a mug from the Breakfast Club stamp set, using Halloween as the main theme. I hope you enjoy the tutorial!


Pin It!

3 comments:

snazzyjj said...

Great card. Loved your video too.

Jean said...

Super fun!

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful cards ladies! I love those stacked coffee cups!!!