Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!!


Hi!  Lisa back today with another card using those super cute birdies from the Flap Happy Stamp Set! This time they are saying hello through your window, enjoy!



Hi its N@ Ali. Here's a third card from me this week using this month's free mini with a $40 purchase on the TAWS site: Party Pooper.


Hi everyone! It's Yuki here sharing a super cute thank you card I made using the adorable owl from the "Flap Happy" set that released earlier this month.

Owl Thank you card by Handmade by Yuki | "Flap Happy" by The Alley Ways Stamps TAWS

I started off by creating a nighttime sky using Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves distress inks. I then created my own stencil using a starry background die. While I normally create my stencils using clear acetate, I actually used typing paper this time. I tried using acetate and even with my metal shim and running it through my Big Shot multiple times, I wasn't able to get a clear cut. Perhaps the die was too intricate for the acetate to cut all the way through. But regardless, the typing paper stencil worked great. The only downside to using typing paper instead of acetate is it's only good for one use. I applied Ranger Texture paste using the stencil directly onto my sky background. I cut a white panel to 5" x 3 3/4" and die cut a circle from the center of the panel. I  mounted the white panel onto the background piece using foam tape and adhered both layers onto a black cardbase. I colored the cute owl with Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out. I then die cut the scripty thanks die from black cardstock 3 times and glued all 3 layers directly onto the focal panel. To finish the card, I added silver metallic stars and matching sequins.

Owl Thank you card by Handmade by Yuki | "Flap Happy" by The Alley Ways Stamps TAWS
This was such an easy and fun card to create and I just love how it turned out. I  hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by my blog for a full list of supplies. Thank you for stopping by!


Hi crafty friends...!! Archana here! Today I´m here with this cute Kid birthday card. For this I have used  turtle image from Its my Party stamp set and this cute cat image is from Party Pooper set.
First I stamped and heat embossed the images and then colored them using distress inks.To create the banner I have used the party cap stamp image from Party pooper stamp set.I stamped it on different patterned papers and then did fussy cutting. To add more interest in the background, I added die cut frame, sequins,spray mists and dabbed little dandelion dye ink.


Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a sweet card using some Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders for a fun background. I stamped the Hugs sentient from Big Time over the background in some Black ink and then I added sweet friend from the Yappy set. The little bird giving the hugs is from the new set Flap Happy


Pin It!

4 comments:

Ruby N said...

Such adorable cards!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous collection of cards from the design team!

Migdalia said...

Super cute cards.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Taunya Butler said...

I LOVE that I always find inspiration here!!! Such clever cards and little details on cards that give me ideas to try!! Love what your designers do!! They are AWESOME!!!