Thursday, September 10, 2015

I want to be you...

Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Flap Happy and True Colors for this quick one layer card.



Hello! Dana here using the new Big Time stamp set and paired it with the dragon fly from the Fly By set. I used some watercolor markers to color the dragon fly, and kept the whole card CAS.


 
Hey!! Jeni here, giggling at this funny Party Pooper set!!  It is the free mini set this month with an order of 40$. I think it is super hilarious!! We have a particular friend that we often say this to...and we all had a good laugh!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using two of the newly released sets - Flap Happy and a sentiment from the FREE when you spend $40 set, Party Pooper.


Hi everyone it's Holly here.. Who's ready for a PARTY? I have a fun card for you using some Ombre' inks and the new sets It's my Party and Big Time. This turtle and his partners in the it's my party set are just too cute! 

 
 
Hi peeps! Tanja here. For my card today I used the super cute free mini of this month Party Pooper. The sentiment is from It's my Party.
 
 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute cards!!

Taunya Butler said...

It is a party here at the blog today - so super fun and with so many awesome cards to inspire us to create with the new products!!!