Sunday, September 6, 2015

Our September Guest Designer!

Hi!
We have an amazing guest joining us this month! Please welcome Kathy Stacy of The Crafty Nurse!

Here is a little bit about Kathy:
Hi! I'm Kathy, a Southern Californian native who is now living in upstate New York. I'm a Registered Nurse who lives for crafting, mostly card making, but I enjoy art journaling, scrapbooking and art projects. I currently belong to the design teams of A Day For Daisies, Brown Sugar Challenges, Cards in Envy, Repeat Impressions, Send A Smile 4 Kids, Sketch Saturday, and Technique Junkies. I've also guest designed for From the Heart Stamps, Crafting By Design, Kenny K, and been featured on Simon Says Stamp. I am married 20+ years to a wonderful man and have two very special grown sons, Dan and Matt.

She has two incredibly fun cards to share today!!! She used Kid n' Caboodle:


Wow! Her coloring is amazing! And the clouds!!!! I can't get over them!!!




I'm a sucker for a good interactive card and this one is just fabulous!!!!

Kathy will be back with more soon, so stay tuned!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Welcome to Kathy and what fun interactive cards!! Wonderfully done and I am so excited to see more from her!!