Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Party!

Happy Tuesday! N@ Ali here with a card using Party Pooper, this month's free set when you make a $40 purchase on the TAWS site ; )



Hello there! This is Emily Cupely, and today I have a Halloween card for you where I used the Now You See Me and Neener Neener stamp sets. This time I'll show you how I used my Wink of Stella in clear to watercolor the images. Enjoy! :)




Hiya!! Dana here with a card featuring the new Big Time stamp set. Isn't this font just yummy?!?! I paired it with a feather from Tickle Me Happy!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the FREE when you spend $40 set this month called Party Pooper. ;)



Hello!  Emily here with a birthday card to share.  This card was made with Party Pooper and Yappy.  I colored the images with Copic markers and adhered on my card base using foam tape.  


Hi everyone! Lexa here with a birthday invitation card idea. For this card I used the bear and cat from Party Pooper, water colored them and put them together side by side. Aren't they adorable?



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such cute cards!!

Taunya Butler said...

Super awesome crafting party going on here!!! Love all the cards that showcase the new stamps!! SO awesome!! And the Halloween card is so SPOOKtacular!!!