Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September New Release Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!








This mini set, Party Pooper,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of August 2015l!! 


Hello again! Lexa here to show you a card from yesterday's blog hop. I'm featuring the new set called It's My Party which has three adorable turtles who're having a blast. I made a shaker card for extra FUN!



Hi peeps - glad to see you today. Tanja here. This is my card from yesterday's blog hop. Hope y'all had fun to hop around and found some inspiration.  . I used this month's mini set Party Pooper.  


Hello, Emily here with a card I shared yesterday during Blog Hop.  On this card, I used Flap Happy, and Big Time.  These little birds are just too cute.  I had so much fun coloring them.  


Hello!  Lisa here showing off what I had made for yesterday's Blog Hop with the freebie stamp set of the month called Party Pooper.  When I first saw this stamp set I literally screamed with excitement, as I sing the song to my kids lots of times when they are being grumpy, hehehe!  



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's my hop card using It's My Party. I also used Oh Splat.



Hey there!!Jeni popping in!!  Isn't this release fun!!? I hope you've enjoyed the fun!!! I used the Flap Happy set for all my birdies on the wire and then the Big Time set for the fun sentiment!!!



Hi Friends!  It's Meredith!  Here's my card that I created for this month's blog hop!

                           

Hello! Dana here with my Hop card! I used It's My Party to make a birthday card! For the background i used a stencil, transparent embossing paste and some chunky glitter!


Hi everyone, Holly here... How fun was that Blog Hop? Here's the card I created using the set My Party



Chrissie here, using Party Pooper along with BIG Time! This release is so fantastic - I'm in love with all of the sets!!!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my take on the new It's My Party and Party Pooper sets.  Absolutely ♥ them! 


Hi there, it's Yuki. How fun was yesterday's blog hop? This is the card I made for this month's blog hop featuring "Brain Freeze."

 photo TAWS September Blog Hop_It was a treat 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg

Hi all!  Angel here with my hop card using Flap Happy!  What an awesome release, right?!



Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!




Our winner from last month is:
JUDY!

We just adore this creation! Congrats!


Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Such fun and awesome cards and release!!
Congrats, Judy!!

kreativekymona.com said...

Awesome release!! I'm looking for the new stamps and can't find them in the store.

Millie said...

Totally cute cards and fun release!! Congrats Judy!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome cards from the design team!!!

Jean said...

Such fun!

Taunya Butler said...

What a way fun and super cool release - love that turtle set!!

Anja Curvers said...

Such a great and funny release and awesome cards made by the team. There is no link up for the month september?

Holly Endress said...

Thanks Anja.. We'll get that fixed up!